It's All Basically the Same


A Long, Long Time

Well it's been quite awhile since I wrote my last blog. I wanted to post more though, and Karen said it would be cool if I did, so here I am. Yep, just posting my blog. You know what's nice about these blogs? Is that I don't have to follow any format or make it spectacular writing. I can even just spew off a bunch of undeveloeped thoughts, and who's going to care? Exactly, no one. So school is finally wrapping up and things are really starting to cook here in the next few weeks especially. I only have one more testing round before finals which is really nice, and after a bunch of presentations, I'll be done. On top of that, and this seems really weird, is that I'll be staying in Longview this summer if everything goes well jobwise this week. Dr. Hood's husband, Dr. Hood, may offer me an internship at his church this summer which would be really cool. Karen and I have been having a lot of fun which has been a trend; it's been great. We went to dinner, Target, and a movie last night (with gummy bears none the less) and had a good night of relaxing. Well it has been fun just writing about what is going on in my life and I will try to do it more for all of my avid fans. ;-)

1 Responses to “A Long, Long Time”

  1. # Blogger Karen

    Yay!

    - Your Avid Fan  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam