It's All Basically the Same


Still Fighting It

There is only 3 weeks of classes left in the semester, and that is very nice. I am sitting here feeling a bit overwhelmed by Greek. The concepts aren't that new, but it just feels like I'm out of the game. I only have one more testing round, so hopefully and I can push through that alright. Today I was told that I have a very good chance at getting a job here in Longview at the Hood church. They are good people and it would be a great experience I think, although it is quite scary. It's really weird, getting this job sort of solidifies me not living in New York anymore, it's a pretty strange feeling. I will miss all the summer weather and most of all the chance to see my friends and family. However, things have changed at home, and as much as it stinks everyone has to grow up sometime. So if this is how changing states feels, I can't imagine how changing countries would feel for someone like Bolt and what the other senoirs are going through. Igloo was going around the floor looking for engagement ring tips, Bolt has a prayer letter to help fund his Papua New Guinea trip out, and Aduma has a map of Iowa of all places on his wall. Moving away is exciting, and seeing what these other great guys are heading off to do is encouraging as well. So...just three weeks left. And maybe things aren't as scary as they seem.

0 Responses to “Still Fighting It”

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam