It's All Basically the Same


Afternoon Delight

I'm down in San Antonio for the break, we skipped a few classes and took the late penalty on some assignments to come early, and it has paid off. I have a bunch of long papers I need to write in the coming week along with more grading and tutoring, but I can't force myself to do any work while on break here with Karen's family. Things like school seem to matter so much less here (which makes me wonder about life after graduation) and it actually feels like Karen and I are a real family down here away from the schoolwork. Our lives almost seem to have split personalities at LeTourneau; serving the gradebooks while trying to live like a family. I love coming down here merely for the chance to see a clearer picture of married life and to spend some quality time with Kare. Anyway, I'm going to keep avoiding homework so I can enjoy this time here all the more. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Responses to “Afternoon Delight”

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam