It's All Basically the Same


Honeymoon

Karen and I have now been married for over a week! I haven't posted about it yet because we were away at South Padre Island, TX on honeymoon. It was a great trip and an amazing wedding. Here are some pictures from our ocean front suite on the top (5th) floor of our building and down on the beach.





4 Responses to “Honeymoon”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oh my gosh, congrats congrats congrats! Looking forward to seeing you both in August! And the video!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Slope I miss you!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I miss you Slope!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Dude! Why didn't you tell me when the date was?!?!?!?! I need to get out to Longview some time. And fast.  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam