It's All Basically the Same


I Guess He Likes Clean Ears

One of our cats, Reggie, is deeply in love with q-tips used to clean ears. I'm not sure why he likes them so much, but he'll take any available opportunity to sneak some from an unguarded box and play with it until nothing is left. Karen and I try to not leave the box out, but the other day we did. I was able to catch him just as he had a paw on the lid and removed the q-tips to a drawer in the office. To the best of my knowledge, the cat didn't see me put them in the drawer. None the less, the other day he kept getting on top of the desk and poking around. After rebuking him a couple of times, we started to wonder why he did that all of the sudden, and then we saw him put a paw up on the drawer with the q-tips. What the heck? Do q-tips smell or something? Is he just a smart little sneak? I don't know but it was pretty funny. I think I'm going to move the box around to different locations and see what he does to try and find them. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I apparently am that bored and indeed that lame; stay posted for updates.

Labels:

0 Responses to “I Guess He Likes Clean Ears”

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam