It's All Basically the Same


Who Needs Sleep?

Well I've been in bed for about an hour now, getting more and more awake with each minute that passes. I haven't been able to sleep well for the five nights or so, pretty much about the same time that offers for work down here started to come in. Right now, all that I can think about are possibilities and events that may or may not happen in relation to this summer. I also cannot help to think about how I will not be able to go home much more than a couple of weeks. So here I am, thinking of the problems and probabilities as I watch my comfort zone fall apart in front of me. I'm normally not at all rattled like this, I don't know what it is. All I know is that it is really annoying and I can't get my sleep. I really wish I could, I don't much care about what is going to happen so long as I can be well rested when it does. So night six of restless sleep. Hopefully it will be the last one. I'm going to go back to bed and hopefully stop caring about anything aside from deep breaths and peaceful dreams.

1 Responses to “Who Needs Sleep?”

  1. # Blogger Karen

    I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm not used to such regular posts on your blog ;-) I'm sorry that you've had trouble sleeping. You are doing better now though, aren't you? I hope so.

    That's hard not being able to go home for more than a couple of weeks. I'm not sure how I would handle it if I was in that situation. God knows what he's doing though, and I'm sure he'll make this summer something really good for you. And remember, I'll only be a measly six hours away. Ok, so maybe it's not measly, but it is closer than New York ;-) And remember too that I'll be praying for you.  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam