It's All Basically the Same


Something New

I was sitting in my office chair typing a paper this afternoon. The rain was trickling down the window next to me and the TV was humming at me softly in the background. As I paused to ponder, I glanced out the window only to see a very large flash in the sky. The flash itself was quite stunning and brilliant. After waiting a couple or silent seconds to hear thunder, I began to think that it must have been far off. With my gaurd down, a giant rush of noise came over me, as if God himself had picked up MSC and then threw it down to the ground to see how many pieces He could make of it. In fact I looked out my window to make sure MSC had not blown up, perhaps it wasn't thunder after all. However, as the sound continued to ring thorugh the sky and shake my walls for numerous seconds, I knew that this was no engineering experiment gone wrong. This whole thunder thing is something new for me. I'll gladly concede to any Texan that their state does in fact of the "biggest and best" thunder out there.

0 Responses to “Something New”

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam