It's All Basically the Same


Gulliver Was Right?




I can't wait to go home and not worry about how smart I sound, how witty my jokes are, or how good my under control life looks to others. I will indeed be glad to be home.

3 Responses to “Gulliver Was Right?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    So how can I get a TOME shirt?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, mine involved lots of time and arcrylic paint. With the same tools, you too could have your very own TOME shirt. But seriously, we just sent TOME to 8 other floors on campus, and hopefully when it gets big enough we can do an inconspicous shirt or something...I'll keep you posted.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i don't get it.....but those cliffs in the left background look pretty enticing!!!!  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam