It's All Basically the Same


Sea Bass and Stoners?

I have been looking at Grad schools a bit over the last six months or so, and I think I have my selection narrowed down to a serious couple. The main one of those would be Regent College in Vancouver, BC. It's a long way from home, and a long way from Texas, but it feels like it is the best fit for me. They have some good programs and a nice environment that I think I would grow in.

Speaking of environemnt, it's near Whistler, which is one of the best ski resorts in North America, and of course in no way had anything to do with my decision to go there. The city of Vancouver is also really cool, and was voted the number one place in the world to live last year. So adding all this up and throwing mild temperatures, cool mountains, and some great sea food in on top of things, it looks very likely that I'll head up there.

Let me know what you think.

3 Responses to “Sea Bass and Stoners?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    reagent is a good choice. whistler is an expensive tourist trap. at least the town is, i'm not a skier so i can't comment on that. good rock climbing at squamish on the way up to whistler though. there are lots of other ski areas around here, besides whistler, you'd probably like that.

    vancouver is a cool town, but if you head across the border, there is a little dutch settlement called lynden that is way cooler.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    dude! then you could say, "you hoser," and fit in!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    classic!  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam