It's All Basically the Same


Girl Moment!

I, am a Gilmore Girls watcher. I like the show. I really do not know why, but the show moves along, is intriguing, and is often times funny. Sometimes it's funny because they overdraw emotional aspects, and you can laugh at the angsty teen getting her spirit crushed. Other times it is funny because the show has a good flow and nice dialouge. I used to think Gilmore Girls was dumb, and maybe it is, but I'm addicted either way. If you find yourself looking down upon Gilmore Girls and saying "No, that's a dumb show, I'll never watch it1" Be careful, you're only one step away from that first curiosity pricking episode that will lead you to your doom. I, am a Gilmore Girls watcher, and I give this warning to you all...("you all" or "y'all" as commonly spoken, is also very funny to hear coming out of Spork's mouth by the way.)

But don't lose hope for my fellow man. (literally man, I'm not not being gender neutral) I still play Grand Theft Auto. And even if I started reading Pride and Prejudice neath the glow of Gilmore Girls on television with a pint of Ben and Jerry's and value menu fries, I will still have the all saving, gruffness retaining power known as Grand Theft Auto. And even if it did come to that, fries and ice cream are just so amazing together that it would matter how much integrity I lost.

6 Responses to “Girl Moment!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It is addicting, isn't it?

    And I love your sappiness covered by a gruff exterior ;-) Don't ever change Dave, (well, excluding the whole growing in the Lord stuff) I love who you are.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i keep the book on my shelf because girls come into my room, sit on my couch, and eye the books on the adjacent shelf. you have a copy of pride and prejudice, they exclaim in a gentle sigh and smile. yes, i say. yes i do.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Haha, yeah, Donald Miller was onto something...  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I have this theory, and it's like, people are so jealous because they secretly WANT to watch Gilmore Girls but they just don't have the assurance of their masculinity to pull it off.

    If you use psychology like that, then suddenly doing all this girly stuff is REALLY a test of manhood! OK... so no.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    But slope, do you watch it by yourself, with other guys, or with a/some female(s)?

    This is a very important question, you see. If you watch it by yourself, I am worried about you. If you watch it with other guys, you could argue that you're all just in it for the chicas. But I'm still a bit worried about all of you. If you watch it with a/some girl(s), then you have lost no masculinity. In fact, this is justified, as you are obviously just in it for the ladies. Moose has the right idea.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    darn right i do!!!!!!  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam