It's All Basically the Same


Nebulous Title About Christmas

I went to a Catholic Christmas mass tonight. Due to certain circumstances I was downtown, I had to kill time waiting for a pizza, and then saw a Catholic church which I thusly attended for the duration of my wait. It was pretty interesting. I'm such a sucker for the awesome looking Catholic churches, and this one did not disappoint; I really liked going and getting something different and relatively new to me. I know the Catholic doctrines, which have some good and bad things, (much like any other facet in life) but I struggled to figure out the interactive liturgy thing. Nonetheless, it was quite enjoyable. Have a Merry Christmas...

1 Responses to “Nebulous Title About Christmas”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Merry Christmas Dave. I love you :-)  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam