It's All Basically the Same


Chocolate

It's amazing how the food channel can dictate my interests. While it may seem bad that the TV can guide my budding passions, this is not necessarily a bad scenario. Last week the Food Network told me to learn about chocolate, because it was chocolate week. So what did I do? I learned about chocolate. Again, this is not a bad thing. Karen and I have been experimenting with powders and combinations for the last few days. We've spiced up cookies and found out that chocolate is good for you in it's purest form with the coccoa butter removed. Anyway, Chocolate is good stuff. Not really the sugary milky stuff or the white filled with cocca butter bars, but the real thing. Made right, it drives the senses to euphoria and makes any cold day seem just a bit warmer. So get your hands on some of the good stuff: pure, without preservatives, uncut, chocolate.

0 Responses to “Chocolate”

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam