It's All Basically the Same


I'm Covered

So found this list from the New York Post and looked up several of the more interesting cover songs. The below is a favorite song of Karen's and myself, and it's a fairly unexpected but good rendering of "Under Pressure" by David Bowie and Freddie Mercury. I have wasted much time on you tube as a result of this list looking for sweet covers, a process that was started by Bowie's "Space Oddity" cover on a Lincoln commerical. Meh, whadda gonna do?



Oh, and John Coulton's folk rendition of "Baby Got Back"

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “I'm Covered”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    I dunno about this list... I'm pretty sure #1 should have been Lithium as covered by The Polyphonic Spree. :-) Also, Johnny Cash's version of Hurt is only at #87?!  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam