It's All Basically the Same


One More You're Nuts

So I'm done with two of my finals, and my week just got a whole lot better. Karen and I are about ready to head out to make some more pasta...Kare really is a great cook. So this night looks like it is shaping up to be a really great one. I can't wait for the semester to be over so that cooking can become a frequent thing. Anyway, I'm just glad that I'm done, and I hope I got the grades that I want and need. So on to the summer and that whole staying in Texas thing where it get hot enough to combust a New Yorker. It should be pretty fun though. I'll be staying with Bubbles, and some friends from the floor are going to be here. On top of that I will get to spend some time with Kare, so it should turn out to be a good summer. Well time to go make food, later.

1 Responses to “One More You're Nuts”

  1. # Blogger Karen

    ;-)  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam