It's All Basically the Same


A Good Deal

Karen and I went out shopping before my Emory trip for some "interviewish" style clothing at some of Longviews finest stores. J.C. Penny was one of our stops and had some fruitful sales, like 100 dollars off my suit jacket. However, the real deal came when Karen was tearing through the sale racks in deperate hopes. She found a sweater that looked nice and held it up. I liked it a lot and so I went to the pricetage (pictured below). It was a 100% Cashmere sweater marked down to 4.97 from 125 dollars! I really hate shopping, but we found 3 sweaters like that, and if shopping can feel more like robbing someone, I'm all for that. Anyway, my wife is yet again full of awesome little abilities, like saving hundreds of dollars while out shopping; she's almost better than switching to Geico car insurance.

0 Responses to “A Good Deal”

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam