It's All Basically the Same


Not Tired

I finally made some tea today, I haven't done so in the last 8 months or so with the hot weather and all. I forgot how good tea makes you feel, it keeps you focused and energized while tasting excellent. I miss the Dekalb Farmers Market, which had Jasmine Oolong and other great teas for really cheap, I mean dirt cheap. Thankfully I still have several containers from when we were in Georgia. Almost done applying to SMU, hopefully that process wraps up when I get my last essay finished. I'm very thankful for all the people in my life that help me so much with the process of grad school, I've been truly blessed.

And now for something you'll really like! Matt Payne sent me some great Ben Folds tracks with WASO, they're really awesome, that man has talent.



Side note: I hope Obama is the moderate liberal with some conservative values he says he is, and that extremists like Pelosi do not push him around; I'm giving our President Elect a fair shake and honestly wish him well.

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Not Tired”

  1. # Blogger abu

    That's really great music  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam