It's All Basically the Same


Going, Going, Gone!

I'll be going back to New York on Sunday with the Fiance to hang out before school starts up again. I will try and get some pictures up when I can and then start posting more now that the internet is in my hands again. Hope everyone is doing great, later!

5 Responses to “Going, Going, Gone!”

  1. # Blogger Luddie

    Cool, have fun and be safe on the trip up.  

  2. # Blogger aduma

    hey, I will be at sporks on next tues evening through thurs morning (9th-11th) as you probably know, so if you want to get together and do something let spork or me know. If you don't want to, send me a flaming email of death  

  3. # Blogger Luddie

    I think either way, he wants you to email him, so... whatever works.

    :D  

  4. # Blogger bajema

    thats the best spam ever!  

  5. # Blogger Luddie

    I didn't even know people did that.

    Slope to go in and delete it in my opinion.  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam