It's All Basically the Same


I'm Engaged!!

I am in San Antonio right now hanging out with my new fiance, Karen...like it'd be someone else...anyway, I don't have much time to relay details, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am indeed engaged offically, very happy, and loving every minute of it.

More details to come...be seeing you

11 Responses to “I'm Engaged!!”

  1. # Blogger Liz

    congrats :)  

  2. # Blogger Luddie

    OH MY GOSH... slope... I'm wigging out up here man... so happy for you! Congratulations!!!  

  3. # Blogger Sharpton: The Knight's Disciple

    Many Congratulations for you both. I wish you years upon years of happiness. God's blessings.
    -Conan  

  4. # Blogger Geoff

    You punk, you didn't even hint at this during the concert.

    I am driving down there and beating you up, after I congrats you, or maybe before...

    Seriously, congrats to both of you, I have always been impressed with the sincerity of your relationship. I guess this is phase 2 or whatever, but like ludwhig I find myself in the wigging out zone over this news. ;)  

  5. # Blogger bajema

    what? what? what? what? what?

    nice work, but i always figured i'd beat you to it...

    you're a good kid...
    she must be a good girl...
    you better get off the bottle now!

    congrats  

  6. # Blogger Karen

    All you guys rock. And Geoff, that's really cool what you said. I'm glad our relationship has shown it's sincerity. :-) And I would like to add... um, well, there really are no words. All I can say is, I think I must be the most blessed woman in the world. Yeah... pretty sure of that. :-)  

  7. # Blogger aduma

    I thought you were a bit happy during the show, but I thought it was just some secondhand. As the trees want to grow, I hope your love grows for each other. Grow, Grow, Grow.  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Congrats! I also join in the wigging out. :-)  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow!! Congrats Man.  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Slope,

    Thank you very much for keeping in touch with two of your best friends from your two years at LETU. We really appreciate finding out the biggest news of your life third-, fourth-, or even fifth-hand from veritable strangers on the other side of the planet.

    We believe that the communication skills you have demonstrated this summer will contribute to a long and happy life together with your wife.

    In fact, we've already selected your wedding present. It's a quarter -- one from each of us. That way, when your first child is born, you can be sure to let us know.

    Thanks again!

    shroud and bolt  

  11. # Blogger Luddie

    Ha! I love how they still speak together. It's like the Boltic Shroud Collective Conciousness, except the online version.  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam