It's All Basically the Same


Here, There, Everywhere

Sometimes I wish I could travel at the speed of light. I could be in San Antonio one moment, then up to New York in the next. That would be very fun. Despite the lack of light speed, I did end up going to San Antonio this past week for a most excellent time with Karen. We got to see a lot of downtown, and some really fun places like central market, the best grocery store that I've been in. On top of that, just spending time at their house is very relaxing and fun. Karen's family is top notch and it is a blast to be in their home with her. Sadly, that time had to end though. It's really hard being away from the one you love, but the thoughtfulness of Karen really helps with that. Karen is an extremely caring and amazing person, and I can't wait to see her in July.;)
Since my trip, I've started my internship in Longview. Tomorrow I start moving over to Bubbles' house, so this may be my last blog for a bit since he doesn't have internet. The internship is kind of going well. I'm teaching VBS, and the kids are a bit of a hand full. But I met some of the youth, and things should be pretty neat this summer I think. Anyway, I'll learn a lot, and hopefully better understand just where God wants me and what I should do when I get out. But the summer should be fun so long as Bubbles' and I don't blow up the house (knock on wood) and that I get to see Karen for at least a little bit in July. So until next time...I um, won't be writing blogs...

1 Responses to “Here, There, Everywhere”

  1. # Blogger Karen

    ::biiiiiig smile::

    I miss you too. Can't wait for July! ;-)  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam