It's All Basically the Same


Jointed Tracks

I haven't written anything in awhile, but my summer blogging hiatus is over now with a description of yesterday's Spree Show. 13 people in all went to this latest one, which included a new roab design (shown in the pictures), and a set of songs from an upcoming ablum. It was really great to get to go spend a day in Dallas with some awesome people, eat Mom and Pop Schmorgan's chili, and go to a bookstore that made me feel smart. In other events, the semester is going well, and I am having a great time doing work and getting to new some of the awesome new (and old) guys on the floor. Since I've already spent a blog on the awesomeness of the Spree, I'll just let the pictures do the talking from here.



































5 Responses to “Jointed Tracks”

  1. # Blogger d.t.blaser

    Hey, I have a die in real life site. It has you dying in real life.

    Check it out sometime.  

  2. # Blogger Geoff

    This spam bot is getting both annoying, and rather creepy.

    (You should be able to delete the comment, but your reply is so hilarious, I think you should let it stand.)  

  3. # Blogger aduma

    an excellent example of a Christian Ministries major dealing with a difficult situation.

    I would expect something more along the lines of "Burn in Hell", as that would seem to be more up his alley.  

  4. # Blogger bajema

    blaser, i'm worried about you, i think you're really getting sucked into this polifonic cult thing. be careful ok? don't drink anything they give you, and don't agree to go on any weekend retreats with anyone who was at the show!  

  5. # Blogger d.t.blaser

    Thanks for watching out for me Moose...but I think the Spree go for brainwashing more than punch and all. It's ok though, we wear these special earplugs that kind of block out the trance...yeah, totally safe. Not like we lost a random freshmen to them or anything, haha, nope, no nothing like that...ahhh....gtg.  

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam