It's All Basically the Same


Hullo Hullo

I'm just waiting for dinner to start and avoiding studying for my Acts test tomorrow, so I thought I'd write a wee blog. Things have been going pretty well this Summer thus far, despite my being worried about new experiences. I have some great friends that are here doing stuff too and it is a lot of fun to be able to see them. Acts class is pretty fun, I don't know how nasty the tests are going to be, but I think it is going to go well. I zapped a blog from last night that was written directly before going to bed after a long day, so I'm writing this to fill in for it. The weather has been really great down here of late. Rain hasn't really been around, and everything feels like summertime, it's quite nice. I'm looking into getting a specific date to start work and all, but I think that I should be able to go down to San Antonio for a few days with Karen directly after the Acts class is over; we'll see what happens with RA stuff and work though. Speaking of which, I should probably go talk to some people and then grab dinner. Goodbye in Spanish.

0 Responses to “Hullo Hullo”

Post a Comment



Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam